2/10/2008

Oddities

I belong to a community orchestra (I play the flute, right-handed!). I stopped to chat with the mother of one of the other members, who happened to be crocheting. It isn't often that you catch another crocheter in public. We are obviously a stealthy bunch, and it was nice to come across a like-minded soul who is brave enough to admit that she does something other than knit. As I chatted with her, it struck me that something looked wrong. Awkward. Odd in a way I couldn't put my finger on.

Finally, it hit me--she was RIGHT-handed!

So, righties, now I realize why you always think we lefties look odd. Back atcha! :)

3 comments:

kristin said...

Hey - any new projects?

kristin said...

Give us an update! :-)

Here's something to get you started:

I always wear mascara - even if I'm doing dirty work, or home sick in bed.

If you wanna know more quirky things like that, go to:
http://kwr221.blogspot.com/2008/07/wasting-away-in-margaritaville.html
Because You've Been Tagged

Judy M. said...

Your wish is my (slow) command! :)