10/20/2008

Echo...Echo...

OK, yes, I *know. I've been naughty. No blog posts for months and months. Yet another blogger gone bad. Perhaps it's guilt (still haven't finished the Afghan from Hell, which I frogged and started anew). Perhaps it's that I've just been busy actually knitting and crocheting (yeah, that's the ticket!). Perhaps it's that left-handed needlecrafts observations are few and far between. Perhaps it's just that I haven't developed a following and no one cares whether I post or not!

Let's see? What nugget of wisdom can I pass on to get the ball rolling? How can I move into the big picture side of my whole "right brain" concept? OK, here goes...let's try this:

I recently got a Palm Centro. I haven't had a Palm in a while, but I was excited to find that the program Handy Shopper is still available. Handy Shopper is more than just a shopping list. It's a flexible database that allows you to assign a "Store" and a category to each list item. But, hold onto your (knit) hats...a "Store" can be ANYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE-- from rooms in your house (for cleaning or decorating projects) to people (for gift-giving or family trip-packing) to :::insert drum roll here::: NEEDLE SIZES.


Yes, Virginia, there is a cure for the disorganized needler who likes to buy projects on the spur of the moment and now has a half dozen size H crochet hooks just because she can't ever remember if she already has one!

No comments: